Posted on September 13, 2013 AT 01:52am
Madden NFL 25 has topped the software sales chart for the month of August, with Saints Row IV finishing in second place.
Physical software sales are up 23 percent compared to August 2012, thanks to the launch of titles such as Madden NFL 25, Saints Row IV, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. On the hardware side, sales have fallen 40 percent year-on-year, with Nintendo 3DS topping the hardware sales charts.
You can check out the full software chart below:
- Madden NFL 25 (360, PS3)
- Sints Row IV (360, PS3, PC)
- Disney Infinity (360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, 3DS)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist (360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
- Minecraft (360)
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)
- NCAA Football 14 (360, PS3)
- Payday 2 (360, PS3)
- Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn (PS3, PC)
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.