Posted on July 11, 2012 AT 05:08am
One Mass Effect player, who’s desperate for some new information on the game, has gone rummaging around in the game’s multiplayer files and discovered several placeholders connected to the upcoming Earth DLC.
Placeholders for new weapons, character classes and a new game mode were all found in the files, along with a few pieces of artwork (below). The new game mode is known as “Platinum,” and we have absolutely no idea what it could be about.
Earth is due for release July 17 on Xbox 360, other console release dates are yet to be confirmed. The rest of the details can be found below:
- (Adept) N7 Fury: Throw, Annihilation Field, Dark Channel
- (Soldier) N7 Destroyer: Multi-Frag Grenade, Missile Launcher, Devastator Mode, T5-V battlesuit
- (Engineer) N7 Demolisher: Homing Grenade, Arc Grenade, Supply Pylon
- (Sentinel) N7 Paladin: Snap Freeze, Incinerate, Energy Drain
- (Infiltrator) N7 Shadow: Tactical Cloak, Shadow Strike, Electric Slash
- (Vanguard) N7 Slayer: Phase Disruptor, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash, has a guddam sword *is Kai Leng I’m assuming*
- Fury: “Fury operatives use implants to fuel biotics and their incredible movement speed. These operatives wind an unpredictable path on the battlefield, moving in and out of combat before returning to unleash a sweeping biotic attack on their unsuspecting targets.”
- Destroyer: “The Destroyer’s T5-V Battlesuit gives these strong-but-slow soldiers mech-like protection. Driven by eezo-assisted actuators, these frontline troopers carry heavy weapons onto the battlefield.”
- Demolisher: “The Demolisher uses grenades to attack at range and to terrorize the battlefield. Demolishers can also create a supply pylon that stocks allies with an unending reserve of grenades and thermal reloads.”
- Paladin: “The Paladin carries a powerful omni-shield onto the battlefield to block enemy fire. The Paladin also uses the shield as a heavy-melee weapon that, when modified with incindiery or cryo upgrades, creates a devastating combination attack.”
- Shadow: “Shadow infiltrators use implants to dramatically improve agility, making them slippery combatants on the battlefield. Their monomolecular blades are a menace from cover and close range.”
- Slayer: “Slayers use implants to dramatically improve mobility. Their dizzying sword attacks can hit multiple opponents, and the Slayer’s ability to slip fire makes them hard to pin down on the battlefield.”
Source: BioWare Forums
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.