The largest Mass Effect 3 multiplayer event in the game’s history is now live and waiting for you with three tiers of bonuses available.
Operation: Lodestar will last until March 10 and is “the largest-scale attack in the brief history of this war,” according to Admiral Hackett.
We are coordinating the largest-scale attack in the brief history of this war. N7 unit actions will pave the way for resistance and conventional forces trying to retake the population centers of our homeworlds. There is no retreat. When an objective is finished or a target destroyed, you will immediately focus on the next. Our assets will provide cover to network ships that will update your targets in real-time. Rally points are at your disposal in the event that all space assets meet with catastrophic casualties. From there, you will fight as your CO sees fit or until further orders arrive.
Individual Goal: This challenge is tiered:
- Participation (extracting on any difficulty) earns the 1st-tier reward.
- Extracting against all four enemy factions on Silver difficulty or higher earns the 2nd-tier reward.
- Extracting against all four every enemy factions on Platinum difficulty earns the 3rd-tier reward.
- 1st tier – Commendation Pack.
- 2nd tier – A second bonus Commendation Pack and a banner, (“Stood Fast, Stood Strong, Stood Together”)
- 3rd tier – A third bonus Commendation Pack.