A new multiplayer update been released for Mass Effect: Andromeda that makes a number of balance changes.
According to the notes posted by developer BioWare, the update makes adjustments to the Halberd, Thokin, Charger, Predator, Sidewinder, Scorpion, Indra, and Shadow. Read the full list of changes made below:
– Increased clip size from 12 to 18
– Increased damage from 111-140 to 117-147
– Increased clip size from 24 to 30
– Increased total ammo capacity from 240-300 to 300-375
– Increased accuracy from 45-56 to 50-63
– Increased damage from 54-72 to 57-76
– Increased force from 30 to 40
– Increased ammo capacity from 60-75 to 65-81
– Increased damage from 587-704 to 616-739
– Increased force from 55 to 75
– Increased damage from 92-110 to 97-116
– Increased damage from 85-102 to 88-106
Back in August of last year, BioWare announced that there will be no more single-player updates or DLC for the game, but promised to continue supporting the multiplayer with new missions, character kits, balance updates, and more.
In other news, Mass Effect: Annihilation is due to release on June 26th, 2018. This upcoming novel by Hugo Award-winning author Catherynne M. Valente will chronicle the journey of the quarian Ark and its 20,000 drell, elcor, batarian, and quarian colonists.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.