Posted on November 26, 2012 AT 02:49am
Ubisoft has released a huge patch for Assassin’s Creed III fixing a ton of issues that have been plaguing players since the game’s release, there’s also a few balance tweaks for multiplayer.
The patch is available to download now on all platforms. A brief spoiler-free look at a few of the fixes can be found below:
- Returned Connor’s hood to normal behavior at the end of the game (hood remains up when in Frontier or Cities)
- Reduced difficulty of certain chases
- Fixed Various visual glitches
- Fixed player spawn points to reduce desynch on spawn
- Fixed rare occurrences of glitches blocking your progression in the main story & secondary missions
- Tweaked settings to improve connections
- Tweaked some of the abilities and other gameplay elements
- Fixed some issues with ranking
A full list of patch notes can be found here, however, be warned that there are some spoilers.
Do any other issues still need fixing? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.