Rockstar has released a new patch for Max Payne 3 which fixes several issues with the game’s multiplayer component.
The patch is available to download now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC offering the following fixes:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left