Posted on August 27, 2012 AT 02:07am
Max Payne 3 has received a new patch on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 which prepares for this week’s new DLC and fixes a few bugs.
The patch fixes several bugs and issues that fans have been complaining about, adds a new Multiplayer Player Card system, adds automated cheat protection, and finally implements some lag protection methods. If all this wasn’t enough the patch also introduces Payne Thresholds, a new XP boosting system that is set to go live when the Disorganized Crime DLC launches later this week. The full patch notes are below:
- The new Multiplayer Player Card, which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
Do any other issues need addressing? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.