Posted on June 27, 2012 AT 04:01am
Those of you who have been annoyed by some niggling bugs in Max Payne 3‘s multiplayer are in luck, as Rockstar has just released a new title update for the game fixing several issues.
The update, which is available now on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, fixes several multiplayer performance issues and makes a few balance tweaks to the game. The full list of changes:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
Rockstar has previously promised that anyone caught using cheats in the game’s multiplayer will be dealt with.
Do any other issues need addressing?
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Alien Isolation Incredible Pre-Order Offers Include Sigourney Weaver Alongside New Trailer And Assets
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.