Celebrations are still ongoing for Metal Gear‘s 25th Anniversary and the next piece of celebratory merchandise is something really special.
A new book collection has been unveiled by Konami and only 2,500 copies of it will be made, so now is the time to start crossing your fingers and making some wishes if you plan on owning one. The official Metal Gear Book Collection spans seven volumes and contains behind-the-scenes details and artwork from the series’ various titles. The books included are:
- Metal Gear Solid Scenario Book
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Scenario Book
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Scenario Book
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Scenario Book
- The Art of Metal Gear Solid Gallery Works
- The Art of Metal Gear Solid Studio Works
Sadly it isn’t quite as easy as just paying a lot of money to secure a copy. If you want one you will have to enter a random draw on the official Konami Style website and then spend 26,250 yen (about $350), just to stand a chance of winning.