Posted on April 2, 2012 AT 10:25am
All you have to do is take part in one activity from each of the categories below to qualify for your points. The promotion is part of the Xbox Live Rewards program.
- Play a Kinect game for two hours
- Play online via Xbox Live for 10 hours
- Spend 800 Points or more on game-related items (Games on Demand, DLC, XBLA, etc.)
- Spend 400 Points or more on any film or TV content
- Use one of the following apps for 10 hours: BBC iPlayer, blinkbox, Crackle, Last.FM, LOVEFiLM, MUZU, Netflix, Sky, VEVO or Zune
- Use Facebook on Xbox Live for one hour
- Use YouTube on Xbox Live for one hour
- Use Video Kinect on Xbox Live for one hour
EGM’s TAKE: If you’re looking to get your points quickly then simply slap on a Kinect game for a couple of hours, watch 10 hours of TV and leave Facebook running for an hour. What could be easier? We suggest that everyone who uses the rewards scheme ensures that they complete three of these goals before the end of April to secure their points.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.