Middle-earth: Shadow of War players who choose not to pick up the game’s season pass will still have some new content to look forward to, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced.
According to the publisher, players have five free content drops to look forward to between November 21st and December 12th that will introduce Endless Siege, Online Fight Pits, and a new difficulty mode. Get the full rundown below:
- Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege. (Available 21st Nov)
- Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord. (Available 21st Nov)
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update. (Available 21st Nov)
- Online Fight Pits – Challenge another player’s Orc follower, Overlord vs. Overlord, to a fight to the death in the arena to earn powerful rewards and upgrades. (Available 5th Dec)
- Brutal Difficulty – A new higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis with no last chances. (Available 12th Dec)
Players who pick up the season pass will also get the Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion, Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion, and Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion.
In other news, developer Monolith recently released a new update for the game that added support for Xbox One X in the shape of two new graphic modes: Favor Resolution and Favor Quality.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.