Posted on October 24, 2012 AT 02:47am
Patch 1.4.1 for Minecraft will include a number of bug fixes for issues that occurred following the massive 1.4 update.
The patch is due to go live tomorrow, October 25 and features a few key fixes including one for wet wolves, which apparently look way too scary for players to handle, according to Mojang. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Fixed mobs glitching through wooden floors
- Fixed players glitching through Beacons
- Fixed Redstone Repeaters getting stuck in ‘on’ state
- Bats spawn less frequently
- A number of minor font fixes
- Activated the Wither painting
- Fixed wet wolves looking way too scary
- Tweaked naming costs in the Anvil
- Tweaked enchantment points reward for smelting
- Fixed bug that allowed any item to be placed in the armor slots
- Fixed mob spawners spawning too quickly
Have you come across any bugs since patch 1.4?
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.