Posted on May 29, 2014 AT 05:58am
4J Studios has released patch 1.06 for the PlayStation 3 version of Minecraft which adds support for two texture packs and skin packs, and fixes several bugs.
Patch 1.06 adds support for the Candy Texture Pack and Natural Texture Pack (available from today for $0.99 each), and Skin Pack 2 and Battle & Beasts Skin Pack 2 (available for $1.99 each). As well as these add-ons, 1.06 introduces the following fixes:
- More voice chat fixes.
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps – tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game’s UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
Last week, Mojang announced that Minecraft would be coming to PlayStation 4, Vita, and Xbox One in August, with an option to upgrade at a discounted price.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.