Posted on July 7, 2014 AT 06:44am
Mojang has announced that update 0.9.0 for Minecraft: Pocket Edition will be the title’s biggest yet, adding infinite worlds, caves, and more.
The update will go live on Thursday, July 10 for iOS and Android devices and adds infinite worlds, caves, new blocks, mobs, and more. A brief teaser for the update showing a five minute flythrough of a Minecraft world can be found above.
Check out the update’s full feature list below:
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
- Abandoned mineshafts, villages, and many other cool places to explore.
- A brand-new “interaction” button. Never accidentally punch a sheep again!
- New feature generation, including lakes, vines and monster rooms.
- Many bugs fixed, and possibly a few added.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is available to download now via iTunes and Google Play.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.