Posted on August 12, 2012 AT 05:24am
Mojang has released update 0.3.3 for the Pocket Edition of Minecraft, which adds bows, skeletons, spiders, and a number of other things to the game.
Along with these new additions the update also fixes several bugs that have been plaguing the game. The full patch notes are below:
- Added skeletons and spiders.
- Added bow and arrow.
- Added bone meal and flint.
- Mobs can drop items.
- Torches can now be placed on fences.
- Item decay time extended to 5 minutes.
- Boosted brightness slightly.
- Item slots has been expanded to a minimum of 6 slots (minus one for inventory).
- Crash bug with furnace
- Removed fire (except on mobs in sunlight), only tested for newly started maps.
- A bug where cactus and door placed next to each other would remove the bottom door block (and top one if a 2 level cactus).
- Removed particles from spawning when you hit the edges of the world.
- Stairs now block light.
- A bug where fence gate would not appear in the user’s hand but in the world.
- When a user sood on a slab and created another one, the user simply fell through.
- You can no longer get unlimited diamonds, gold and iron by breaking apart blocks of them and building together as a new block.
- Swords now take damage from hitting mobs.
- Golden tools are no longer tougher than wooden tools.
- The rear end texture where upside down on some animals.
- The D-pad on ipad no longer intersects with the item slots.
- Users can no longer place sugar cane in water.
- Dark green leaves have correct textures when cut by shear.
- Dandelion “egg” fixed.
- Blocks placed on snow aren’t duplicated in multiplayer.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.