Posted on January 25, 2013 AT 03:05am
Mojang has released a brand new snapshot for Minecraft showcasing some of the upcoming changes that will be added to the game.
Snapshot 13w04a makes the following changes:
- Added a fancy new Scoreboard system.
- Added some new functionality to dispensers.
- Taught dispensers and droppers about the 3rd dimension.
- Scared mobs away from the dangerous minecart tracks.
- At least 20 bugs turned into features.
For those who are wondering, droppers and dispensers now work pointing up and down. You can download the snapshot here.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.