Mojang has released a brand new snapshot for Minecraft showcasing some of the upcoming changes that will be added to the game.
Snapshot 13w04a makes the following changes:
- Added a fancy new Scoreboard system.
- Added some new functionality to dispensers.
- Taught dispensers and droppers about the 3rd dimension.
- Scared mobs away from the dangerous minecart tracks.
- At least 20 bugs turned into features.
For those who are wondering, droppers and dispensers now work pointing up and down. You can download the snapshot here.