Posted on May 3, 2013 AT 04:44am
Mojang has released a new snapshot client for Minecraft which adds a coal block, some new crafting recipes, and horse armor to dungeons.
Snapshot 13w18c was released a couple of hours ago to fix certain bugs that cropped up in the 13w18a snapshot released yesterday. You can download the snapshot here, but before that why not check out the full patch notes below:
- Added a coal block.
- Start of a new texture loading system. May blow up.
- Added crafting recipes for leads and hay bales.
- Added horse armour to dungeons.
- Green arrow bug on maps in frames
- Mobs not realizing they killed their attacker and trying to attack empty space
- Dogs wont stop snarling after punched by someone else
- Despawning cured zombie
- Lava decay fails to schedule block update
- Blocks stop updating one minute after entering the Nether or the End
- You can pick up command blocks with any pickaxe
- Can’t place carpet on translucent blocks
Fixed in ‘b’:
- Item count / numbers randomly flickering in item bar, inventory, workbench
- Cannot use resolution clock and compass textures with resolutions higher than 16×16
- Animations are not working
- fps drop due to new texture system while looking at horses
- Crash on world load
- Texturepack descriptions do not load
- Riding horses into obstacles crashes the game
- 13w18a crash using workbench
Fixed in ‘c’:
- Enchanted Books dont show what tab is it
- Wrong particle texture when changing texture packs ingame
- Skins messing up
- Breaking Item Frames causes a null pointer exception and crash.
- Internal exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
- Coal blocks do not burn away
- Coal Blocks and Note Blocks
- Game crashes on startup
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.