Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has managed to hold onto the top spot in the U.K. all formats chart for a second week.
The Last of Us has moved back up to number two, with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, FIFA 13, and The Smurfs 2 rounding off the top five.
You can check out the full chart below.
- Minecraft: Xbox 30 Edition (Microsoft)
- The Last of Us (Sony)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- The Smurfs 2 (Ubisoft)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)