Posted on April 9, 2013 AT 05:13am
4J Studios promised fixes for a number of issues caused by Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition‘s update 9 and it has delivered with update 10. You still have a little wait before you can get your hands on it though.
The developer revealed that the update is currently undergoing internal testing before being sent to Microsoft for certification. A list of changes were published via its Twitter feed:
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.