4J Studios has announced that the next update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has now entered Microsoft’s certification program and should be going live within the next week or so.
Update 11 doesn’t add any new features to the game, but it does fix several major bugs. A full set of patch notes can be found below (via OXM):
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
As well as this, two new DLC packs for the game–the Battle ‘N’ Beasts pack and the Minecraft 1st Birthday pack–are set to release today and tomorrow respectively. Battle ‘N’ Beasts costs 160 Microsoft Points and the 1st Birthday pack is free.