4J Studios has announced that update 11 for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is now ready to go and should be rolling out to players across all territories over the next few hours.
The patch doesn’t add any new features, but fixes several bugs that were introduced with update 10. You can check out the patch notes below:
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume