The fixes include:
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
EGM’s TAKE: Infinity Ward learned its lesson since Modern Warfare 2, which became a haven for glitches and exploits, and are getting on top of any issues quickly this time around.
Are there any other issues that need fixing? Leave your comments below.