Posted on December 13, 2011 AT 06:51am
The fixes include:
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
EGM’s TAKE: Infinity Ward learned its lesson since Modern Warfare 2, which became a haven for glitches and exploits, and are getting on top of any issues quickly this time around.
Are there any other issues that need fixing? Leave your comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.