Posted on December 6, 2011 AT 11:56am
No date was given for when the new title update will go live but expect it to be soon.
Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development
Title Update 6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.
Hot Fixes after TU6:
- Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
- Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
- Reticle fix for certain weapons
Community feedback currently in discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.
EGM’s TAKE: One important issue that needs fixing immediately is the reappearance of the no recoil glitch shortly after a patch was released to remove it.
What other fixes would you like to see implemented? Leave your comments below.
Source: Call of Duty Forum
Today's Top 10 Stories
RUMOR: Next Xbox Dashboard Update Beta in June/July, Features Microsoft Point Phase Out and UI Changes64 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.