Capcom has pushed a new update live for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of Monster Hunter: World.
The update finally addresses all of the Xbox One matchmaking issues that have been plaguing the game since launch, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session”, and “Respond to SOS”.
As well as fixing matchmaking, the update also fixes an issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly, and adjusts the Hunting Horn. Read the full patch notes below:
Major changes for Xbox One:
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
Yesterday, Capcom announced that it will be gifting all players a special Celebration Pack that contains a potion, a few different, sacs, and a steel egg.
Monster Hunter: World is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 , with a PC release scheduled for this fall.