Posted on June 5, 2011 AT 04:57pm
We brought you even more The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim details earlier today and now here we are again with yet more new details.
These details come courtesy of the latest issue of Official PlayStation Magazine, you know the drill by now you can check them out below.
- The city of Whiterun is surrounded by brown and green tundra
- Mammoths travel in herds, and usually with giants. Attack one mammoth, and youll get the entire herd after you.
- An attacking dragon is decribed as picking up a Giants body in its claws
- Dragons can sometimes back eachother up in combat (though its not common)
- Not every dragon is a fire dragon. There are other types.
- One of the boss-level enemies is called a Draugr Overlord
- Ward spells are a magical shield, and are an effective alternative to using a corporeal one.
- The three crafting systems in the game are enchantment, alchemy and smithing.
- The dungeons in Skyrim are Bethesdas way of making a more scripted, dramatic experience
- You can loot giants noses and toes.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.