Posted on January 24, 2014 AT 04:25am
2K Games has released the previously promised fourth patch for NBA 2K14 that addresses several issues with the MyGM and My Career modes.
The patch should be available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and fixes an issue with save files, allows players to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM, corrects a crash in MyCareer, and more. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
— Ronnie 2K 2K14 (@Ronnie2K) January 23, 2014
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.