Posted on July 16, 2012 AT 07:59am
EA has revealed the various pre-order bonuses available for Need for Speed Most Wanted, along with details about the Limited Edition of the game.
Fans who pre-order the game from select retailers will get a free upgrade to the Limited Edition which contains:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Pre-order bonus packs are also available at Origin and other select retailers, each pack contains early access to a car in the game:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tires Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tires Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns.
“In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends,” said Criterion executive producer Matt Webster. “Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one – cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it’s going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time.”
Which pack do you want? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.