THE BUZZ: Several new Borderlands 2 details have appeared online courtesy of Computer and Videogames that showcases some of the game’s features:
- The game features icy tundras, thick jungles and rocky mountains to explore
- World is now streamed from the disc, so no more loading pauses
- Features more dramatic natural architecture and imaginative character design. For example, when you free a captive they may temporarily fight on your side to get revenge on their captor.
- Claptrap robots are back
- Vehicles now have more responsive controls and the ability to drift around corners
- AI foes are smarter, taking cover and working together intelligently
- Enemies can now climb over complicated terrain
- You can stun and cripple baddies with the new localized damage system
- Old characters will return, but primarily in cameo roles
EGM’s TAKE: It appears that Gearbox have listened to the critics and is going all-out to fix many of the issues noted in the first game.
Stay up-to-date with Borderlands 2 updates from EGM – like our fan page below.
What would you like to see changed in Borderlands 2? Leave your comments below.