Nintendo is expanding dates for their The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour this year with 11 additional venues announced from September to December. Hopefully, you’re somewhere in the area.
Music from the orchestra covers a wide of range of Legend of Zelda titles, including symphonic renditions of themes from Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Link’s Awakening, Majora’s Mask, and arguably the most memorable out of all the games in the series, A Link to the Past.
Here’s the full schedule, which features locations across the United States and Canada:
- September 15 — Toronto, Ontario; Sony Centre
- September 22 — Minneapolis, MN; Orpheum Theatre
- October 12 — Dallas, TX; AT&T Performing Arts Center
- October 18 — Boston, MA; The Wang Theatre
- October 25 — Chicago, IL; The Chicago Theatre
- November 3 — San Antonio, TX; The Majestic Theatre
- November 6 — Calgary, Alberta; Southern Jubilee Auditorium
- November 28 — New York, NY; The Theater at MSG
- December 8 — West Palm Beach, FL; Kravis Center
- December 9 — Miami, FL; Arsht Center
- December 14 — San Jose, CA; San Jose Civic Center
If you’re in New York, a small pre-event will be hosted on Friday, September 14th to celebrate the extended tour at the Nintendo World Store in Rockefeller Plaza.
Aside from a mini-concert with special musical selections from The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and ocarina workshop will be held with on-location talent, plus a cosplay meet-and-greet. Show up early, and you’ll get a special concert pack with a T-shirt, poster, and an Ocarina for the workshop (maybe you can keep it).