Posted on June 21, 2011 AT 04:30am
A few new details about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim have made their way onto the Internet.
PS3Inside had a few new details that they had uncovered about the title to share with the world, you can check them out below;
- Players can earn a few coins by chopping wood finding objects or forging weapons.
- The highest mountain can be climbed, the higher you go the heavier the snowfall will get.
- 150 dungeons are available, which are all different. Those who are particularly interested in the backstory can collect over 300 books with information in them.
- The level system is pretty much the same, with 18 different skills to increase, including various weapon and magic skills.
- There are no acrobatic and athletic skills this time
- Different skills are grouped, each level can unlock a new perk, from a total of 280
- The two shoulder buttons on the controller can control the hands of the
hero using either sword, shield or spells
- Raising a shield blocks the players view.
- There are spells with which to incite enemies or stun them for a short time to flee. Also, there are ones that can lead you to the next quest givers.
There is special magic that can only be acquired by
syllables found on walls.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.