Posted on November 5, 2013 AT 06:58am
EA has released a new patch for FIFA 14 on PC–due on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this week–which aims to tackle freezing issues that have been reported by players.
“On freezing and crashing: our game data shows that previous updates and maintenance periods have helped immensely to improve stability but we will continue to investigate these reports internally and with our partners,” the game’s community manager wrote on the official forums. ”In this update, we have addressed connectivity issues, and instances of freezing and crashing in several game modes.”
A complete list of fixes can be found below:
- Career Mode lag when subbing players
- Fixed several FIFA Ultimate Team hangs, including:
- * One instance of a crash when entering the FIFA Ultimate Team main menu
- * A hang when comparing players after accepting a trade offer
- Skill Games pad arrows now switched to pass receiver when he gets the ball
- Virtual Pro numbers defaulting to 9 after a match
- Corrected instances of kit clashing
- New kits on Creation Centre showing as EA Kit 1
- Fixed some audio scenarios
- Co-Op Seasons squad changes will be reflected on teammate’s screen
- Added Bahia licensed kits and crest
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.