This months issue of Famitsu has revealed some brand new details about Final Fantasy Type-0 which will be releasing for the PSP. It is the third game in the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy series alongside Final fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
– 30-40 hours to beat the game, 100 hours for additional quest.
– Development is currently 80% complete.
– There are some adjustment for ad-hoc multiplayer because of PSN’s failure
– Player will be able beat it even without play through multiplayer
– SE apologize for need to wait until Fall for the game
– Shiva is sexy in Type-0
– The game have some fighting game style elements
– Player can hold down buttons to repeat moves instead of pressing the button repeatedly.
– Some button assignment detail: Triangle for your character’s
standard attack, circle and square can be assigned to attacks and magic,
X for defense and defensive magic, and L + d-pad to swap your character
– The game has 14 main characters
– There will be Square Enix Members connectivity