Posted on July 5, 2011 AT 06:02am
This months issue of Famitsu has revealed some brand new details about Final Fantasy Type-0 which will be releasing for the PSP. It is the third game in the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy series alongside Final fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
- 30-40 hours to beat the game, 100 hours for additional quest.
- Development is currently 80% complete.
- There are some adjustment for ad-hoc multiplayer because of PSN’s failure
- Player will be able beat it even without play through multiplayer
- SE apologize for need to wait until Fall for the game
- Shiva is sexy in Type-0
- The game have some fighting game style elements
- Player can hold down buttons to repeat moves instead of pressing the button repeatedly.
- Some button assignment detail: Triangle for your character’s
standard attack, circle and square can be assigned to attacks and magic,
X for defense and defensive magic, and L + d-pad to swap your character
- The game has 14 main characters
- There will be Square Enix Members connectivity
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.