THE BUZZ: The latest issue of Famitsu has published some new details about Final Fantasy XIII-2.
- The version of Hope seen in the latest trailer is from 10 years in the future. He is now 24 years old and head of a scientific investigation group.
- Caius, the game’s main villain, has an influence over both Valhalla and Serah’s worlds.
- The black smoke coming from Lightning in the trailer is called “Chaos”.
- Failing QTEs won’t punish you, however completing them will get you a bonus.
- You will be able to switch your party leader during battle.
- The game will include an Easy Mode.
- Changeable costumes will be available and are visible in event scenes.
EGM’s TAKE: Hopefully with all these new features and improvements, Final Fantasy XIII-2 can stand out as an original Final Fantasy game.
What else would you like to see improved from the original?