If you’re one of those folk who has been exploiting the ability to block field goals, your time in the light is over.
The newest update to Madden NFL 17 has come out, adding many features to Ultimate Team and fixing an infuriating exploit that allowed players to block a lot of extra point attempts. Some other highlights from the patch include the addition of night games to Ultimate Team Seasons and a new title, displaying your Season progress. Want to know every detail? Here is the full list of updates from the patch, as taken from Madden’s Facebook page.
- Added a new tile to MUT Seasons that displays your Season progress including past opponents and scores.
- Added Playoff presentation and night games to MUT Seasons.
- Added visual feedback whenever certain chemistry abilities are used in MUT.
- Addressed a bug that would not show you the low contract flow when exiting a MUT Seasons game.
- Fixed an exploit that would let users block field goals at a high rate.
- Added user presentation banners that display whenever a successful skill move is performed.
Source: Madden via Facebook