Posted on June 2, 2011 AT 06:23am
Some brand new details regarding The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim have just hit the net.
The new details come courtesy of the latest issue of PC Gamer which has a preview of the title, the details are below;
- The higher you go in the world, the worse the weather can become.
- Rivers in dungeons are a natural way to lead players to certain spots.
- Theres a Chain Lightning-spell.
- The city with the windmill we saw in the trailer (and in the above
screenshot) is Solitude, a city that sides with the Empire during the
civil war. The oldest, Pure Nord city is Windhelm.
- There are rabbits in the game. Small, fluffy, peaceful rabbits. And you can kill them.
Expect a lot more details to revealed at E3 as it is expected that a playable version of the title will be available.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.