NieR: Automata‘s first DLC, “3C3C1D119440927,” will arrive in North America and Europe on May 2nd, Square Enix has confirmed.
The publisher previously revealed that the DLC will release on the same day in Japan, but at the time didn’t offer up a western release date.
The DLC includes three new colosseums to challenge, including a battle against the CEOs of Platinum Games and Square Enix, plus additional sub-quests. Completing these battles and quests will unlock the following:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
NieR: Automata is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.