A new update for No Man’s Sky makes it so Exocraft Geobays can now be crafted on any planet, allowing vehicles to be summoned anywhere. Previously, players were restricted to using vehicles on their home planet.
The update also adds HUD markers for Exocraft Geobays and fixes a number of bugs that were introduced in the Path Finder update. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Exocraft Geobays can now be crafted on any planet – this means vehicles can be summoned anywhere (whereas previously, vehicles could only be summoned on your home planet).
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended
No Man’s Sky‘s Path Finder update went live last week and introduced graphical improvements, PlayStation 4 Pro support, three Exocraft vehicles, ship specializations, and more. Get all the details here.