Hello Games has pushed live a new update for No Man’s Sky that makes changes to lighting, framerate, and more.
The updates fixes an issue that caused bases not to appear, enables light shafts on PlayStation 4, and improves framerate when V-Sync is disabled. Check out the full notes below:
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimised light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimisations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes
Earlier this month, Hello Games released a massive update for No Man’s Sky that added new vehicles, improved the game’s visuals, and much more.
Source: Hello Games