Ghost Town Games has released the previously announced New Game+ mode for Overcooked 2 on PC.
New Game+ unlocks after players have completed all story mode levels in the campaign and introduces a fourth star to earn on each level. There are “a couple of treats” on offer for players who manage to complete New Game+, according to the developer.
As well as New Game+, the update lets players change chefs via the pause menu in story mode and adds star boundaries for all levels to the world map, loading screen, and results screen. Take a look at the full list of changes below:
- New Game + added (unlocks once all the story mode levels have been completed in Campaign)
- Added a couple of treats for players who complete New Game+
- Story mode: Chefs can now be changed through the pause menu when on the World Map
- Star boundaries for all levels are now displayed on the world map, loading screen, and the results screen
- Story mode: Levels now display a preview image on the World Map
- Updated description for “Dinner Party Posse” achievement text to specify Arcade mode.
The New Game+ update is now live on PC and will be making its way to consoles “very soon.”
Overcooked 2 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Nintendo Switch.