X

REGISTER TO CUSTOMIZE
YOUR NEWS AND GET ALERTS
ON your favorite games

Click the box below to confirm you are over 13, not a robot, and agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions
No thanks, take me to EGMNOW
X
Customize your news
for instant alerts on
your favorite games
Register below
(it only takes seconds)
Click the box below to confirm you are over 13, not a robot, and agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions


X
X


 

Overkill Software’s heist-themed co-op first-person shooter Payday 2 has sold 1.58 million copies within its first month across PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, publisher 505 Games announced.

According to a document released by Sweden-based Starbreeze Studios, of which Overkill is a subsidiary, only 20 percent of Payday 2‘s sales come from physical retail versions of the game. The overwhelming majority of its sales—the remaining 80 percent—are all through digital purchases.

Payday 2 launched on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 August 13. Check out my review for more on Overkill’s insanely addictive Heat-inspired shooter.

Payday 2 Sells 1.58 Million Copies within First Month, 80 Percent Digital Versions

By | 09/13/2013 12:51 PM PT

News

Overkill Software’s heist-themed co-op first-person shooter Payday 2 has sold 1.58 million copies within its first month across PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, publisher 505 Games announced.

According to a document released by Sweden-based Starbreeze Studios, of which Overkill is a subsidiary, only 20 percent of Payday 2‘s sales come from physical retail versions of the game. The overwhelming majority of its sales—the remaining 80 percent—are all through digital purchases.

Payday 2 launched on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 August 13. Check out my review for more on Overkill’s insanely addictive Heat-inspired shooter.

0   POINTS
0   POINTS