PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ Desert Knights Event Mode has returned to the game.
For players who missed the event previously, Desert Knights drops 10 5-player teams into Miramar with level three gear and a care package weapon. War Mode rules will be active during Desert Knights, so players will earn three points for each kill, with the first team reaching 200 points taking the win. Take a look at the full rules below:
- War Mode
- Ten 5-man squads fight on Miramar
- All players spawn with level three gear and a care package weapon
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds
- Taking lethal damage results in instant death, as opposed to being knocked out.
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points.
- If no team reaches 200 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most point wins.
- Vehicles will not spawn
Desert Knights will be live until August 26th at 7 p.m. PST.
Yesterday, PUBG Corp. unveiled Training Mode for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. This new mode will be introduced to the game next month and gives players the chance to practice a number of gameplay mechanics.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available now on Xbox One and PC.