This week’s event mode drops PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds players into Erangel with 20 frag grenades.
War Mode: Dodgebomb will run from today at 7 p.m. PT through August 12th at 7 p.m. PT and sees three 10-player teams fighting for control of a small piece of Erangel. All players will spawn with with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, level 3 armor, and a frying pan.
As with previous War Modes, eliminating a player earns three points, with the first team to reach 100 points being declared the winner. Players who are killed will respawn in the plane that flys across every 30 seconds. However, unlike previous events, knock downs are disabled, so lethal damage will result in instant death. Read the full rules below:
- Dodgebomb is a War Mode event.
- 30 Players across 3 teams on Erangel.
- Players spawn with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, lvl 3 armor, and a frying pan.
- Knock-downs are disabled. When you take lethal damage, you die instantly.
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds.
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points.
- If no team reaches 100 points before the time limit, the team with the most points wins.
Yesterday, developer PUBG Corp. unveiled the “Fix PUBG” campaign. This campaign will run until October and aims to fix a number of bugs and issues that are currently plaguing the game.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available now on Xbox One and PC.