PlayStation is gifting fans an extra long Flash sale for the holidays this year, so everyone has a chance to get in on some of 2017’s best games.
The sale is almost entirely PS4 games, with only two PS3 game making the cut, and no Vita games anywhere to be found. Some of the sale’s biggest games, along with their discounted prices, can be found below.
- Persona 5 – $39.59(PS4)/$32.99(PS3)
- Star Wars Battlefront II – $34.79
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – $29.99
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – $40.19
- Gran Turismo Sport – $39.59
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – $29.99
- Ultimate Action Shooter Bundle (Call of Duty: WWII and Destiny 2) – $77.99
The Flash sale will run until December 27th at 8 a.m. PT. Its list admittedly doesn’t feature the broadest game selection, so for a little more choice, fans may want to check out the PlayStation’s general holiday sale, which is currently in its second week. The general holiday sale also features additional discounts for PS Plus members, which isn’t the case for the Flash sale.