Sony has shared the top 10 most-downloaded PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR, and free-to-play games in April.
To start with, NetherRealm’s fighting game Mortal Kombat 11 beat out Bend Studio’s Days Gone for the top spot on PlayStation 4. These two games were followed by Saber Interactive’s co-op zombie shooter World War Z, the remaster of the original Borderlands, and MLB The Show 19.
While on PlayStation VR, Beat Saber took the title of most downloaded, with Job Simulator, Superhot VR, Creed: Rise to Glory, and Gun Club VR completing the top five.
Finally, Respawn Entertainment’s battle royale game Apex Legends managed to come out on top in its battle with Fortnite for the title of most-downloaded free-to-play game in April.
Take a look at the full top 10 for each category below:
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Days Gone
- World War Z
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- MLB The Show 19
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Beat Saber
- Job Simulator
- Superhot VR
- Creed: Rise to Glory
- Gun Club VR
- Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs
- Killing Floor: Incursion
- Drunkn Bar Fight
- Borderlands 2 VR
- Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality
- Apex Legends
- World of Warships: Legends
- Realm Royale
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Lite
- H1Z1: Battle Royale
- Dead or Alive 6: Core Fighters
- DC Universe Online Free-to-Play
Source: PlayStation Blog