Update 1.03 is now available for Prey in beta form on PC, Bethesda has announced.
According to the patch notes, the update introduces further fixes to prevent saves from becoming corrupted, prevents items from incorrectly being deleted from the inventory when changing levels, fixes an issue that caused stamina not to recover, and makes it so the end game credits can always be skipped.
Finally, this update finally adds an FOV slider to the game. Previously, the only way to adjust FOV on PC was to edit he game’s files, but now it can be done from the in-game settings.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Further fixes to prevent save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted save games to uncorrupted state.
- Items should no longer be incorrectly deleted from inventory or world when changing levels.
- Fix for stamina not recovering.
- Fix for being unable to repair items.
- Player should no longer spawn out of level.
- Fabricated weapons are now empty.
- Fix for humans incorrectly turning hostile. Hostile humans in lobby will be returned to friendly.
- End game credits now always skippable.
- Aaron Ingram no longer cowers if spooked by a typhon.
- Fix for various problems making changes in the settings.
- FOV slider is available in the advanced options menu.
Prey is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.