Posted on April 10, 2013 AT 11:05am
Sony have kicked off their Spring Fever 2013 sale on PSN, beginning with Guacamelee!
According to Sony senior manager of digital distribution Pierre Gravereau, this year’s Spring Fever theme is the very best independent games. But in addition to their focus on independent games, Sony will also be discounting more familiar franchises.
Each week in April, a different indie gem be on sale, starting with 2D, slicky-drawn Metroidvania title Guacamelee!—alongside a whole slew of content for four franchises: Borderlands, Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Arena.
Here’s the full Spring Fever 2013 rundown:
- 4/9—Guacamelee! ($12), Borderlands Franchise
- 4/16—Dragon Fantasy Book 1 ($8), Grand Theft Auto Franchise
- 4/23—Thomas Was Alone ($8), Resident Evil Franchise
- 4/30—Zombie Tycoon 2 (Free), PlayStation All-Stars Battle Arena Franchise
Of the Borderlands franchise, both games are on sale for PS Plus Members this week, along with a handful of DLC:
- Borderlands 2 ($20)
- Borderlands ($7)
- Borderlands & Borderlands 2 Bundle ($21)
- Borderlands: The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx ($3.49)
- Borderlands: Zombie Island ($3.49)
- Borderlands: New Revolution ($3.49)
- Borderlands: The Underdome ($3.49)
Check back every Tuesday in April to see what content is on sale for each week’s franchise focus.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.