PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds‘ latest Event Mode is titled Early Access Memories.
The event is live until August 19th at 7 p.m. PT and pits 100 players split into 25 teams against each other with early access loot and rules.
While playing the Event Mode, level three helmets will spawn in the world, the Tommy Gun and Kar98k can be found in care packages, Camo-patterned jackets and Ghillie suits will also appear in care packages, and the Blue Zone’s damage will not be increase based on the distance from the safe zone. Read the full rules below:
- Game settings mimic the settings used during the Early Access period.
- 100 Players across 25 teams on Erangel.
- Lvl 3 Helmets spawn in world, while the Tommy Gun and Kar98k can also be found in care packages.
- Camo-patterned jackets, as well as Ghillie suits, can be found in care packages.
- Blue Zone damage is not amplified by distance from the safe zone.
- Aquarails will not spawn
- Weapon stats and vaulting mechanisms are the same as the current.
- Players and weapons will all spawn on the “Starting Island” before the plane.
Yesterday, developer PUBG Corp. pushed a new update live to the game’s test server that introduces a new vehicle and weapon.